Second Generation KLIMA Pruning System
Regardless of terrain, row size and trellis condition, the Gen 2 KLIMA is effective in almost any vineyard.
The GEN 2 KLIMA is designed to significantly reduce pruning costs over a 3-4 year period by undertaking a pruning rotation system. This would entail cane pruning in year 1 followed by cost effective spur pruning for years 2 & 3, at which point the cycle would start again with one season of cane pruning. The GEN 2 KLIMA will effortlessly mulch 2 to 3 year old cordons.
The benefit of regularly renewing your cordons will result in yields which are not only higher but that consistently produce fruit of a superior quality.
The Key Benefits:
- Can effortlessly mulch 2-3 year old cordons
- Effective in older vineyards with loose and aging wires
- Signifi cantly reduces stress and breakages on trellising
- Reduces site-prep time
- Ability to operate in narrow rows
- Effective in vineyards with undulating terrain
- Creates small and consistent organic mulch for speedy breakdown
Viticultural Inovations is the only company who own both the Generation 1 & 2 KLIMA. This offers our clients complete reliability.
Viticultural Inovations has been using the Gen 1 KLIMA for the past four years and it has proven itself over this time to be a high quality, cost effective pruning system.
The security offered by having the Gen 1 as backup means Viticultural Inovations will always be in a position to meet it’s commitments within whatever time-frame is required.